2010년 2월 8일 월요일

조영남 '딴짓예찬展', 롯데 갤러리서 열려

 

Cho's 'extraordinary endeavors' on show

 

2010-02-08

 

Veteran pop star Cho Young-nam has more talents than singing. He can paint, write and he also hosts radio shows. He modestly calls these activities his "ttanjit," or "extraordinary endeavors."

 

"In some sense, I've been making extraordinary endeavors all my life. I entered the vocal music department in Seoul National University, where I did not end up doing classical music but became a pop singer and also started to paint. Then I suddenly went to Trinity Biblical University and studied music there. And I didn't get much sleep lately, writing a book," He told a recent press conference.

 

read full article :

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEWKHSITE/data/html_dir/2010/02/08/201002080052.asp

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기